1. Individual cylinders don't work without sparks, according to idle speed shaking the throttle is weak;
2. The ignition coil leaks electricity, sometimes it may not shake when idling, but it must shake and be weak when refueling the door;
3. When accelerating, sometimes the power failure causes the acceleration to be unable to shake;
4. The automotive ignition coil does not ignite, causing the car to fail to catch fire.
It is likely that the fuel consumption of the automobile engine will increase obviously, and at the same time, the automobile engine is prone to jitter, and it will become difficult to start the automobile, and it will become difficult to accelerate, and even the automobile engine will suddenly turn off. When encountering these problems, it is necessary to check whether the ignition coil of the automobile is faulty in time.
1. The diagnosis can be made by a computer instrument dedicated to the diagnosis of the auto ignition coil. If the ignition coil of the automobile fails, the computer diagnosis will show that there is an indirect fire or a lack of fire in the engine cylinder. At this time, the ignition coil can be replaced in time.
2. The multimeter can be used to check the auto ignition coil of the automobile engine. The multimeter usually detects the voltage of the ignition coil after the automobile is started. If the voltage of the ignition coil measured by the multimeter is about 5v, it indicates that the ignition coil can work normally. If the measured voltage is lower than 5v, it indicates that the ignition coil of the automobile engine has failed.